The all-in-one compact, flexible mix system for broadcast, live and production. Designed to pack everything you need within a single compact console, Vista 1 Black Edition combines an industry-leading Studer control surface with advanced DSP, fully-configurable I/O and redundant power supplies - all in one unit.
Vista 1’s powerful feature set and flexible I/O configurations mean it can handle the widest range of applications, from OB and ENG vans, to small studios, to mobile productions where the console needs to be moved frequently.
Ready for easy integration with AoIP networks and expandable via Studer’s D21m system and our Compact Stage Boxes, Vista 1 Black Edition is a cost-effective, future-proof console ready for anything that gets thrown its way.
- 32 or 22 motorized faders, with Studer FaderGlow™
- 96 DSP channels, including 5.1 surround channels
- Powerful integrated Lexicon FX
- Soundcraft Real-time Rack Plug-in engine
- True broadcast monitoring, talkback, red light control and 8 general-purpose control inputs/outputs (GPIO)
- Input level and gain reduction LED bargraph meter in every fader strip
- Optional TFT-Meter Bridge
- 6 high-resolution VFD master level meters
- Full mix-minus (n–x) system for live two way operations
- Vista data format compatibility for easy transfer of console snapshots between different Vista consoles
- Integrated jingle player for immediate playback of 8 different station identifier clips, background FX or other audio files from a jingle stick/USB memory device
- Studer Virtual Vista Online/offline editor
- Snapshot automation
- Outstanding Theatre CUE list automation
- Support for the Studer® Vista Compact Remote Bay over Ethernet or even WLAN
- Harman HiQnet® support for controlling other Harman devices
- Ember and Pro-Bel protocol support for use with broadcast/ newsroom automation systems
- Redundant PSU
- Studer’s RELINK input/output sharing system allows sharing inputs and outputs with other Studer Vista and OnAir consoles
- Support for the whole Studer stagebox range via a MADI link, such as the 4U Studer Compact Stagebox
- The system can be extended by using additional Studer D21m I/O frames accepting cards from the comprehensive D21m I/O system programmed