Solid state recorder is designed for the broadcast and contractor markets. The recorder can record audio as WAV or MP3 files to meet a variety of needs. Files can be stored on compact flash, SD/SDHC, or USB memory for ultimate convenience. The rear panel offers balanced stereo analog XLR inputs and outputs, as well as unbalanced stereo analog RCA inputs and outputs. There is also coaxial digital RCA I/O connectors, allowing connecting a variety of consumer and professional audio sources to the recorder.
- Solid state recoding to any available media
- One-rack-space compact design
- Up to 20 tracks of flash start with RC-20 and RC-SS20 remote control devices
- PS/2 or USB keyboard connection for file name edit, transport control, edit and flash start
- Coaxial S/PDIF and AES/EBU
- Multiple playback modes for situations requiring continuous, single, programmed and random playback
- Playback speed control without pitch change