The Matrix is our answer to the need for a low cost, plenum application, high performance sound-field system that allows for remote adjustment of inputs via RS-232 wall panel controller. And easy wireless connection of a Bluetooth device (such as a Smartphone). A powerful 50 watt digital hybrid class D amplifier, with bass/treble equalization, infrared receivers provide freedom of movement and allow simultaneous use of two microphones. Two auxiliary inputs provide multi-media integration with even distribution of sound for all audio in the classroom. It has a line level output for lesson capture or ALS (assistive listening system).
- 50-watt digital hybrid class D amplifier
- Two infrared wireless microphone receivers
- Two line inputs for DVD and computer/aux
- Treble/bass equalizer - +/-12dB
- Powers up to four (4) speakers
- Digital feedback guard (DFG)