The Telestream Lightspeed server can be added to any vantage transcode product or post producer to accelerate video processing and H.264 transcoding. Lightspeed server accelerates video processing with GPUs and multi-core CPUs to provide the best image quality in the least amount of time. Housed in an efficient 1 RU chassis, Lightspeed server reduces rack space, power and cooling requirements while meeting increased output capacity needs.
Lightspeed server accelerates compute-intensive image processing within Vantage workflows, including scaling, deinterlacing, frame rate conversion, motion vector calculation and other tasks that require computation and analysis to modify or create new video frames. Faster video preprocessing acceleration benefits the output quality of all video output formats, for both transcoding and automated content assembly.
- World's broadest format support for web, mobile, editing, broadcast servers and IPTV
- GPU and multi-core CPU acceleration are available with Lightspeed server which increases video quality and throughput
- 16-bit 4:4:4:4, best compression tools
- Design fully automated, resilient video workflows, with easy-to-use tools for any video environment
- Automatically make decisions, manage content, and correct workflows based upon incoming metadata and content properties
- Easily deploy operator interfaces within automated processes, enabling human intervention to review assets, enter metadata and more
- Scale from single-server installations to multi-server systems with comprehensive management tool