DC-to-AC inverter with automatic line-to-battery transfer and integrated charging system serves as an extended run UPS, standalone power source or an automotive inverter. It supplies up to 2400W of continuous 230Vac power from any 24V battery or automotive DC source. When hardwire AC input is energized, commercial power passes through to connected equipment and the battery set is recharged via 3-stage, 30A charging system. In UPS mode, the APS system responds to blackouts and severe voltage fluctuations with near instantaneous automatic transfer to battery-derived AC output. It includes set of high current DC input terminals for simple installation. It has reliable large transformer design with frequency control powers resistive electronic loads or large inductive motors, compressors and other items with high current needs on start-up. Optional APSRM4 wired remote power switch with full status LEDs provides remote power inverter on/off switching and continuous status information. It supports an unlimited amount of runtime with any number of user-supplied batteries connected. It is highly adaptable to variety of applications and site conditions with adjustable charger settings for wet/gel battery types and selectable line to battery power transfer voltages. Versatile inverter/charger system with auto-transfer switching serves as an automotive inverter for RVs, over-the-road trucking, conversion vans, fleet service vehicles, standalone alternative power source for off-grid, alternative energy or export applications and as an uninterruptible power supply (UPS) for items compatible with 20ms transfer time.
- Supports 230Vac output from 230Vac line power source or 24Vdc battery source
- DoubleBoost inverter output supports momentary startup loads up to 200% of the continuous rating for up to 10s
- 3-stage, 30A battery charger with adjustable settings for wet/gel battery types offers fast, reliable battery recharging
- 3-position operating mode switch supports auto mode to enable automatic transfer between DC and AC modes
- Set of 6 front panel LEDs display AC/DC operational modes, overload status, DC voltage level, shutdown status and system fault status
- Automatic overload and thermal shutoff safely turns off inverter as excessive loads or overheating conditions develop
- Front panel remote control connector enables remote off/on switching