TTripp Lite's PS/2 Console Interface Module allows a user to access a B060-Series NetDirector Matrix KVM Switch from as far away as 500 ft. The console (keyboard, monitor and mouse) is connected to the HD15 port and (2) PS/2 ports on the unit. The B062-002-PS2 is then connected to a B060-Series NetDirector Matrix KVM Switch via ordinary CAT5e cable. The unit also includes a 3-in-1 PS/2 KVM Cable kit for connecting to a local computer/server. Simply use the switch on the front of the box to toggle between PC use and KVM switch use...no need to set up a seperate console station.
- Access a B060-Series NetDirector Matrix KVM switch from up to 500ft away
- Built-in KVM Switch for additional PC/server control
- Connects to KVM switch via inexpensive Cat5e patch cables
- Compact, space saving design
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreement Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- System Requirements: PS/2 keyboard, PS/2 mouse and monitor with a HD15 port, A B060-Series NetDirector Matrix KVM Switch and Cat5e/6 cable up to 500ft
- Package Includes: 1 PS/2 Console Interface Module with Built-in KVM Switch, 5V, 2.6A power adapter and 3-in-1 PS/2 KVM Cable Kit