Tripp Lite's USB Console Interface Module allows a user to access a B060-Series NetDirector Matrix KVM Switch from as far away as 500 ft. The console (keyboard, monitor and mouse) is connected to the HD15 port and USB port on the unit. The B062-002-USB is then connected to a B060-Series NetDirector Matrix KVM Switch via ordinary CAT5e cable.
- Access a B060-Series NetDirector Matrix KVM switch from up to 500 ft. away
- Built-in KVM Switch for additional PC/server control
- Connects to KVM switch via inexpensive Cat5e patch cables
- Compact, space saving design
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreement Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- System Requirements: USB keyboard, USB mouse and monitor with a HD15 port, A B060-Series NetDirector Matrix KVM Switch and Cat5e/6 cable up to 500ft
- Package Includes: 1 USB Console Interface Module with Built-in KVM Switch,5V, 2.6A Power Adapter and 2-in-1 USB KVM Cable Kit