Tripp Lite's DB25-ALL offers dataline surge suppression for any DB25 serial port, regardless of cable configurations. Connects and protects all 25 pins plus D shell chassis for universal protection of any DB25 application. User configurable for use with male or female captive DB25 port. Convenient DB25 input and output connects directly to the protected port, obtaining a ground outlet from the computer chassis. Surge suppression is handled with balanced arrays of high-speed avalanche diodes that divert excess energies created by electrostatic discharges, faulty wiring or lightning away from network interface connections. Tripp Lite network surge suppressors reduce blown interface connections, garbled transmissions, system lock-ups and hard equipment failure by safely shunting dataline surges to ground.
- DB25 protects 25 pin serial connections for dataline surge suppression of data terminal, data communications equipment and PCs, printers, modems and more
- Reversible for use with male or female captive DB25 ports
- Offers protection on all 25 data lines, plus D shell chassis
- Surge suppression utilizing high speed avalanche diodes divert excess energies on the network to ground
- Typical Applications: Ideal for the protection of data terminals, data communications equipment, PCs, printers, modems and more.
- Package Includes: DB25-ALL dataline protector, Instruction manual and warranty information