Keyspan wireless presentation remote for conferences, boardrooms and classrooms. Presentation magazine selected this remote for its annual "Standing Ovation Award" because it provides an unmatched set of features at a very affordable price.
An available USB port;
Mac OS 9.1 or later;
Mac OS X (10.1.5 or later);
Mac OS X (10.6.2)
Requires Mac OS X (10.3 or later) for volume control
Presentation Software: This remote control is designed for use with PowerPoint and Keynote. It will also work with other presentation programs that use the same keystrokes as PowerPoint. The remote supports both Slide Show view and Presenter view within Po
Multi-Media Software: Volume control buttons adjust system volume on a PC or Mac. Other multi-media buttons are designed to control Windows Media Player.
Projectors: This remote is compatible with all brands of projectors.
Remote's battery (type CR2450)
Printer Quick Start Guide
- Wireless presentation remote designed for PowerPoint and Keynote
- RF Connectivity: Works up to 60-ft. away, even through walls and furniture.
- Mouse Control: Provides complete cursor control and two-button mouse capabilities. Wireless Mouse Control!
- Laser Pointer: Features "laser safe" design for use in classrooms and other environments where children are present.
- Multi-Media: Media mode controls Windows Media Player on a PC -- iTunes and QuickTime on a Mac.
- Plug and Play: There is no software to install. Just plug it into a PC or Mac and it works within seconds.
- Travel Pouch: Includes a convenient pouch for carrying the remote and receiver when traveling.
- System Requirements
- An available USB port;
- Windows 98SE/Me/2000/XP/Windows 7