The SRCOOL33K is 33,000BTU energy-saving row-based air conditioning unit with L6-30P input plug. The harder your data center, network closet or server room works, more it heats up, leading to inefficient operation, weakened performance and raised cooling costs. In fact, cooling can consume more than half of the power used by high-density installation, start saving power and money with Tripp Lite’s SRCOOL33K today! The SRCOOL33K provides 33,000 BTU of efficient, reliable cooling in 42U rack form factor. It features cutting-edge components that limit inrush current and enable precision cooling adjustments to minimize power consumption, maximize cooling and improve your application efficiency.
By delivering cold air high in the cold aisle, the SRCOOL33K promotes temperature uniformity from 1U to 42U, allowing your equipment to perform at its peak. Controlling the unit is simple with the intuitive LCD display, or control it from anywhere in the world with the included Modbus card or an optional network interface (Tripp Lite SNMPWEBCARD, sold separately). With the heavy-duty L6-30P plug and exhaust connection directly into drop ceiling, the unit can be user-installed with no electrician or contractor, saving on up-front costs. Maintenance is no-hassle due to self-contained design, which requires no water collection tank or extra plumbing, while RoHS compliance and eco-friendly R410a refrigerant means you’ll never have to worry about meeting environmental standards. Supplemental cooling of data center equipment in confined areas where the facility HVAC is inadequate or doesn't reach.
- 33,000 BTU (9.7kW) of cooling power with 1/3 less power consumption
- Soft-start feature limits inrush current to prevent introduction of line noise, voltage disruptions and potential circuit overloads
- Includes standard heavy-duty L6-30P input plug for easy installation, no electrician needed
- 200-240V AC Input, 50/60 Hzfrequency compatibility
- Self-contained, zero-maintenance unit re-humidifies condensate and expels it through the exhaust air stream
- Variable-speed, DC-inverter-driven compressor and microprocessor-controlled electronic expansion valve (EEV) enable precision cooling adjustments