Step-down isolation transformer converts 208 or 240V input from any generator, utility or UPS high voltage source to 120V low voltage output. 208 or 240V, 30A input connection supported via hardware or included L6-30P input plug. 8 5-15/20R and 4 5-15R output receptacles accommodate 5-15P and 5-20P equipment plugs. Built-in L6-30R outlet supports one high voltage L6-30P plug. It supports 2U rackmount installation in 4 post racks with included brackets. It supports 2-post rackmount installation with optional 2POSTRMKITWM and upright tower installation with 2-9USTAND.
- Step-down isolation transformer converts high voltage 208 or 240V input from generator, utility or UPS to low voltage 120V output
- 6kVA/6KW power handling capacity
- 12 built-in NEMA 5-15/20R output receptacles accept common 5-15P and 5-20P equipment plugs, built-in L6-30R outlet supports one high voltage L6-30P plug
- Included mounting accessories support 2U installation in 4-post rack enclosures
- Adds 120V output to any 208V high voltage UPS with L6-30R or hardwire output connection
- Optional 2POSTRMKITHD enables 2-post relay-rack installation
- Optional 2-9USTAND accessory enables upright tower installation