The TRIUMPH BOARD PJ2000 UST DLP projector that delivers an ultra short throw distance solution for education (including interactive whiteboards) and corporate applications.
Ideal for almost any room in educational and corporate environments, the PJ2000 UST DLP widescreen projector makes the most of the available space for installation, using screens and interactive whiteboards. Captivate your audiences, increase their learning potential and help improve results with lessons in incredible 2D or 3D. Using the specially designed wall mount, the PJ2000 UST DLP is simple to install. Once in place, the many security features (Kensington lock capability) ensure the projector is safe and secured. The PJ2000 UST DLP, with 3000 lumens of light power and incredible brightness, incorporates extensive connectivity and powerful 10W speakers, meaning a bright image and clear sound in almost any environment and situation. On the other side, the PJ2000 UST DLP has many environmentally friendly energy-saving features - eco mode that lowers power consumptions, lowers noise and increases lamp life. The standby mode, with its lower than 0.5W power requirement and auto power off, helps save both time and money. A long lamp-life of 4000 hours, combined with our unique color and imager, ensure hassle-free and long-lasting projection.
- Ultra short throw lens - project an impressive 78” diagonal image just 69cm from the screen
- UST DLP eliminates shadows on the screen and allows you to present with ease
- Perfect for teaching - maximize space in the classroom for teachers and students
- Detailed Projection - easy to read text and graphs thanks to the incredibly high native contrast ratios
- Kensington lock, security bar and password protection help secure your projector and act as a theft deterrent
- Brilliant colors - project stunning, vibrant and accurate color images that won’t decay overtime thanks to BrilliantColor and DLP technology
- Future-proof technology for the classroom - engage and inspire your students with 3D lessons in biology, math, geography and much more
- Easily connects to multiple devices such as computers and laptops
- True HDMI - project crystal clear images using HDMI v1.3 input
- Hassle-free projection from a widescreen computer/HD source with a single HDMI cable