MRF-260 base station receives RF (Radio Frequency) signals from the Complete Control handheld remote, converts the signal into IR (Infrared) commands and delivers the commands to the integrated A/V components. It uses Narrow Band RF to assure the continuity of the commands and minimize the effect of RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) that often occurs in highly-populated markets.
- Receives RF signals from handheld remote and converts them into IR commands
- Reliably delivers IR commands to A/V components
- Uses Narrow Band RF to assure the continuity of the commands
- Minimizes the effect of RFI in highly-populated markets
- MRF-260i features 433 MHz frequency for international and highly-populated markets
- Base station, flashers, self-adhesive pads, connecting cables, power supply, adjustment tool, mounting hardware