ACP-1300-CT Arrive ControlPoint™ is a powerful unified control interface meant to bring the powerful features of Arrive EMS to the hands of the users. It is a larger than industry standard 13”tablet console with integrated Arrive ControlPoint™ edition software application that seamlessly connects to Arrive’s leading edge Internet of Things ready EM Server, providing unobtrusive control over all your connected things.
The ACP-1300-CT is PoE wired control tablet with embedded arrive ControlPoint software. It will control full room and enabled MS-Lync experience management. It is suitable for collaboration, meeting, conference, boardrooms, education, training, cloud and BYOD presentation.
Collaboration, Meeting, Conference, Boardrooms
Education, Training, Cloud and BYOD presentation
Unified Communication & Collaboration (UC&C)
Microsoft Lync enhanced
- Embedded Arrive ControlPoint Software
- Full room control
- Enabled MS-Lync experience management
- AEM Server required - purchased separately
- Works seamlessly with Arrive’s central EM Server without the need for local programming or configuration unlike legacy control systems. Allows to add the participants to join through the Microsoft® Lync™ 2013 client.
- Arrive EMS provides the full configuration as well as the Graphic User Interface design centrally and pushes the user interface to Arrive ControlPoint – an example of true Cloud based control. Controls can be customized to individual venues or applied en m
- Single console provides convenient control user interface to manage:
- Microsoft Lync® software client including directory, calling, connecting and video call management functions such as microphone mute, volume controls, camera selection, display and view management.
- PC Functions
- Cloud and Network Content Management
- Wireless and Wired BYOD Management
- AV Controls
- Virtual Desktop
- Virtual Keyboard and Mouse functions