Arrive InfoPoint 1000- 10.1" wide-screen interactive room signage system, plug-and-play. Works standalone, or centrally managed ready when connected to Arrive OnePoint server ( purchased separately).
Arrive InfoPoint™ is a leading interactive room signage system with cross platform compatibility for powerful room reservation, resource scheduling, and broadcast signage system that enables efficient utilization of room resources in shared spaces. The scheduling platform eliminates double-booking conflicts and ensures that room schedules are optimized. The integrated large touch-screen display provides booking information at a-glance right outside the room door. It shows the room reservation calendar, start, end and remaining time of ongoing bookings, or the next reservation to help optimize free or busy status, very visually. The powerful integrated software provides users the ability to reserve rooms remotely via web, Office 365, Microsoft® Exchange™ and Google Calendar in advance or make instant reservations right outside the door depending on the chosen Arrive InfoPoint™ calendar platform support.
- Reserve and schedule from web-based user interface or directly from the Arrive InfoPoint™ touch panel
- Fully integrated with Microsoft® Outlook™/Microsoft Exchange calendars meeting invitation process
- Seamless integration with other ARRIVE products such as the Arrive FacePoint® and Arrive RoomPoint™
- Schedule recurring events on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
- Display a room’s schedule for the day or future days directly from the touch panel
- Use as a signage medium to display images or broadcast emergency announcements and other information on demand
- Display important messages via the Note button on the front panel for meeting attendees when the room is booked or “busy”
- Create, extend, end and view room schedules on-the-fly
- Generate reports and export room usage statistics
- Group rooms and users for easy management
- Preset buttons on the touch panel make it easy for users to interact with the system