Arrive InfoView is a powerful, easy to use interactive room display system. The InfoView is a kiosk application designed to show summary information on room schedules for a specific building. It acts as a single point-of-information providing comprehensive meeting information.
Arrive InfoView boasts of a robust integration with the Arrive Edgeless Media Server (EMS), and popular calendar systems.Users can book rooms or resources on single or recurring basis in different ways – on the unit, through a web interface, or on a calendar system such as MS Outlook and MS Office 365. The Arrive InfoView also integrates with the Arrive InfoPoint.
The Arrive InfoView is one of the elements of a two-part Edgeless Media System. To function normally, the application needs to run within the eco-system of Arrive Edgeless Media Server (EMS) which is centrally provisioned separately.
- Real-time meeting room information display on a high resolution display unit or on a dedicated kiosk
- Acts as a single point-of-information providing comprehensive venue schedule and status (Free/Busy) details in real-time
- Displays information in a simple, clear, and easy to read tabular format
- Displays categorized list of room schedules within the premise with respective current status on each room
- Auto-refresh on room schedules at periodic interval to give real-time experience
- Direct access to room reservation through single click against listed room
- Preserves meeting integrity by displaying only meeting overview details like room name, topic, organizer, start time, end time, duration and status and evading in-depth meeting details
- Accommodates multi-page display with timed transitions
- Integrates completely with Arrive® InfoPoint™ room reservation system
- Flexibility in configuring integration with EMS & room schedule display information through intuitive user interface