MGW Diamond – Quad channel HEVC/H.264 HD/SD – System Portable HEVC and H.264 Quad Channel Encoder. Encodes and streams 4x HD/SD sources simultaneously. 4 channels with encoding resolutions up to 1920x1080p60 (secondary stream supported for each channel), frame rate range 1-60, low latency encoding. UDP TS, RTP TS/ES, and Error Correction (Zixi / Pro-MPEG) protocols. Input sources: 3G/HD/SD-SDI and Composite, 12G-SDI. Includes 4xHD-BNC (male) to BNC (female) cable adapters for SDI/Composite inputs. Not subject to jurisdiction of US Department of State.
MGW Diamond is a small, power-efficient quad channel HEVC and H.264 HD/SD video encoder ideal for field-based applications. MGW Diamond features a powerful encoding engine with the abilty to output up to eight streams simultaneously. MGW Diamond is ideally suited to any multichannel application where stringent size, weight and power (SWaP) characteristics are demanded. MGW Diamond captures up to 4x 3G/HD/SD-SDI or Composite inputs and streams live up to 8 channels, addressing diverse applications within Sports, Enterprise, Defense and Surveillance markets.
For data-sensitive applications, the MGW Diamond supports KLV/STANAG metadata ingest from various sources (SDI or IP), real-time image cropping and video scaling, Forward Error Correction (FEC) streaming and JITC compliant output streams. It packs all the needed capabilities for delivering any type of Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) or Situational Awareness (SA) video generated by ground vehicles, manned or unmanned airborne platforms and marine vessels.
- Low latency HD/SD streaming from 4x SDI/composite sources simultaneously
- Up to 8x IP streams output
- Next-generation HEVC (H.265) compression support to reduce network bandwidth utilization by up to 50% compared to H.264
- Supports both HEVC and H.264 encoding
- Stream protection for reliable video/audio and metadata transmission
- Compact, low-power hardware design - optimized for field use (14W)
- KLV/STANAG metadata ingest from SDI, IP plus multiplexing - JITC compliant
- Multi-site and/or multi-channel IP Video distribution
- Full HD 1080p60 monitoring and command and control of multiple sources
- IP Video dissemination from multiple video sources (analog/digital) for situation awareness (SA) within ground vehicles, ships or aircraft
- Streaming intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) video feeds from ground and airborne vehicles over RF or satellite link
- Streaming situational awareness and FMV content across LANs and WANs with KLV/STANAG metadata
- Streaming video to desktop/laptop, TV and mobile devices over bandwidth-constrained pipes