The MGW Nano is a portable MPEG-4 H.264 encoding and streaming appliance featuring Full HD processing, HD/SD-SDI and HDMI inputs, KLV metadata support and hardware based image stabilization.
Supports TurboVideo low latency streaming, video downscaling, frame rate and resolution control, CoT/KLV Metadata insertion, MISB/STANAG compliant. Hardware-based image stabilization. MIL-STD certified.
The Optibase MGW Portable Encoder family of industrial-grade high-density IPTV streaming appliances includes the high-density MGW Premium Encoder, the compact and rugged MGW Nano Encoder, and the ultra-small MGW Pico Encoder.
The portable appliances feature a unique design with no moving parts, 100% silent and diverse range of video/audio inputs to support any type of IPTV, FMV and ISR applications. Optimized for low-latency distribution of HD and SD video sources, the portable encoders disseminate IP video at broadcast-quality resolutions up to full HD 1080p and at a wide range of bit rates and frame rates.
- Single Channel, compact encoder with HD-SDI, SD-SDI and HDMI inputs
- Superb HD and SD H.264 AVC compression quality up to full HD 1080p
- Superb HD and SD H.264 AVC compression quality - up to Full HD 1080p
- Supports a wide range of bit rates, frame rates and resolutions
- Less than 65 milliseconds latency with metadata insertion
- Airborne-ready rugged design with no moving parts
- Management: Secure Web based remote management application
(HTTPS), SSH secure connection for system configuration and
remote troubleshooting, Management interface module optimized for variable
- Management: latency and satellite networks, API for integration with third-party systems, Remote firmware and software upgrade capability
via command line
- Metadata: CoT over serial RS-232, KLV over IP, KLV over SDI with
firmware upgrade, UAS Datalink Local Metadata Set, Time Stamping and Transport of Compressed Motion, Imagery and Metadata, Cursor on Target, Conversions for Key- Length- Value Metadata
- Built-in AES encryption, fully integrated with VITEC's Optibase EZ TV and FITIS Players
- Metadata processing: CoT and KLV, MISP / STANAG compliant
- Ability to encode a video source up to 5 times at different resolutions and data rates in parallel
- Integration interfaces for control and monitoring using 3rd party applications
- Built-in Scaler: Convert and scale high resolution imagery to any size and rate