The D6201B+RM comprises a D6201B dual 1 x 4 AES distribution amplifier (designed for use in 75 Ohm, unbalanced installations) and a T6301A rear module. It can provide four copies of each incoming signal. It may also be used as a 1 x 8 AES distribution amplifier with SRC to provide up to eight outputs that are sample rate converted.
The D6201B supports audio sampling frequencies from 30kHz to 192 kHz. Cable equalization and reclocking techniques enable the D6201B to recover the incoming digital audio signal reliably. The D6201B is housed in the openGear OG3-FR-C series frames and can be configured and monitored through DashBoard.
- Cable equalization and data reclocking on the incoming AES/EBU signal.
- Supports audio sampling frequencies from 30kHz to 192kHz.
- EQ insert switch automatically activates the cable equalization
- Designed for use in 75 Ohm, unbalanced, coaxial cable installations
- Dual 1 x 4 or 1 x 8 with SRC when the T6301A rear module installed
- Status Tallies - Lock, No Lock and EQ on front edge of the card
- Works with dashboard remote control and monitoring software
- Higher density (1 x 4 DA with SRC) possible with up to 20 cards in the openGear series frame when used with T6401A.