The IMP-12, equipped with twelve 110 to 75-ohm converters in a one rack unit panel, is ideal for applications where multiple impedance converters are required. The twelve XLR-3(F) connectors on one side are for the balanced 110-ohm inputs, while the BNC connectors on the opposite side are for the 75-ohm unbalanced outputs. The rack mounting ears can be oriented in either direction to facilitate installation wiring. -10dB loss pads may be added to any circuit on the panel, if specified at the time of ordering.
- Twelve 110 to 75-ohm converters in 1RU
- Ideal for use where multiple XLR-3 type AES connectors are required
- Panel mounted connectors promotes a neat and tidy installation
- Rack mounting ears may be oriented in either direction to facilitate installation
- -10dB pad lowers output to 1Vp-p