This entry level luminance meter includes the essential features for basic luminance measurements of illuminated surfaces, materials, flat panel displays, and area (extended) light sources. It is a modular design with a separate detector unit (3 options available) and a base unit (computing and display) allowing you to select the optimal detector for the job. Suitable for laboratory, production line, or outdoor/field measurements (handheld, battery operation), the BM-9A optical instrument meets a wide range of requirements for the most common light measurement jobs.<br><b>Configuration</b>: The BM-9MA base unit requires at least one detector unit to make measurements. Choose the detector based on your required minimum luminance (sensitivity) and measurement aperture (determines spot size). Select the BM-9A20D detector if you must measure luminance levels down to 0.01cd/m2. Select the BM-9A02D if you require the smallest measurement spot size and can accept the higher minimum luminance level (1cd/m2). Select the BM-9A10D for a good mid range detector which balances spot size and sensitivity.
- Wide luminance measurement range 0.1 to 2800000cd/m2 (1° detector)
- Convenient for handheld or tripod measurements
- Luminance measurement of LCDs, CRTs, OLEDs, LEDs, etc
- Transmittance measurement for LCD polarizing plates and various filters
- Luminance measurement of various lighting facilities, etc