The 71362 is designed for the performing musician but great for personal listening, the custom-fit EAS 20 uses dual balanced-armature drivers to create an unbelievably clear sound that will satisfy the monitor needs of any music lover, while still allowing users to hear a set amount of outside ambient noise from their surrounding environment.
Hearing is everything to a musician. Until now, musicians have had to choose between enjoying a dedicated in-ear monitor mix, or an ambient experience. With Westone’s exclusive ambient technology, you can hear from the audience, fellow performers and the stage, but still hear the incredible audio clarity, frequency response and power that only a Westone custom-fit in-ear monitor can provide. The EAS20 has the range and output for any stage condition, featuring a dual balanced-armature driver design that delivers a robust low end and crystal clear highs. Let the world in, and set the stage for the best performance of your life.
- Westone custom-fit technology
- Balanced-armature drivers provide enhanced sonic detail and frequency range
- Body temperature reactive material provides increased comfort and acoustic seal
- Earpiece shells are cold-poured in acrylic for a thicker, more robust acoustic enclosure
- Deep open bore design provides a smoother transition between the monitor mix and ambient sound and also increases comfort and acoustic seal
- Precise acoustic symmetry
- Left and right earpiece responses are matched to an extraordinarily tight +/-2 dB tolerance
- Replaceable MMCX Audio™ cable
- Durable, supple, light-weight cable features low resistance and minimal cable noise