The AMP2-S8MDA monitor is an exceptionally high-quality audio monitor systems offering premium quality 8-channel analog, AES/EBU, 3G/HD/SD-SDI multi-channel audio monitoring and conversion as well as professional level metering. These units contain 3 audiophile-quality drivers and three power amplifiers; 3 speakers and amplifiers reproduce midrange and high frequency information in stereo, while the third amp/driver combination handles summed LF information below the 500 Hz crossover point.
These units feature eight 53-segment high-resolution, tri-color LED level meters showing simultaneous VU and PPM for superior level-metering. The front panel features an innovative LCD display of phase/polarity relationships. Output limiter circuits are incorporated to protect the speakers, and extensive magnetic shielding allows placement immediately adjacent to video monitors with no color impurities.
- Headphone jack (mutes speakers)
- Output limiter protected speakers
- Premium quality drivers and power amplifiers
- Audible indications of phase/polarity problems
- Phase-correlation display of selected channels
- Excellent frequency response and low distortion
- Eight 53-segment tri-color LED bar graphs displaying simultaneous VU and PPM
- Electronic cancellation provides detection of out-of-phase (reversed polarity) audio feeds
- Front panel summing of any combination of up to 8 channels to the left and/or right speakers and selected