The XL5 is a two-way, high efficiency, line array loudspeaker. It is designed as an all-in-one ultra-compact high performance system for the reproduction of speech and music program material. The XL5 incorporates five large format, 1.4-inch exit compression drivers coupled to a stabilized proprietary FlatWave former that delivers clear but penetrating high frequencies over a predictable and controlled coverage area. The XL5 has a horizontal pattern of 160° and a vertical of 40°. Ten cone transducers, coupled to the (A.I.M.) Acoustic Integrating Module, minimize comb filtering throughout the entire operating range.
- All in one line array system
- FlatWave former (wave shaping device)
- DownFill wave former (wave shaping device)
- "AIM" acoustic intergrading module
- Tour-grade enclosure and mechanics
- Controlled symmetrical pattern