WyreStorm Express HDMI cables are HDMI v1.4 certified and transmit high-definition audio and video signals without loss in quality or distortion. HDMI cables are the ideal choice for the high-quality, reliable and affordable connection of any HDMI input or output over distances up to 5m/16ft.
Features such as high 2k and 4k resolutions, Deep Colour, Ethernet pass-through with power, multi-channel audio such as Dolby True HD and DTS-HD Master Audio are increasingly finding their way into AV equipment from electronics manufacturers seeking to capitalise on the new capabilities the technology offers.
Designed and tested to meet the high bandwidth requirements demanded by modern source and display devices increasingly used in residential and commercial installations, our cables feature high-purity copper, gold plated connectors and tin plated conduits, which are all securely welded and fully shielded end-to-end thanks to a durable, foil-insulated cable housing to protect against electrostatic interference and provide a lifetime of perfect HD connectivity.
- High quality, premium grade cable for transferring high-bandwidth, uncompressed digital video, multi-channel digital audio and control functions
- HDMI v1.4 certified
- Gold-plated for improved signal transference
- 99.999% oxygen free copper cable/conductors (OFC) used to lower the residual oxygen content and reduce corrosion to enhance conductivity
- High bandwidth, high speed for 1080p, including 4K functionality
- Full 3D compatibility frame sequential (Blu-Ray) and Stereoscopic (cable/satellite)
- HDCP and EDID compatible
- Durable, cable sleeve to prevent twisting, snagging and ensure cable remains tangle-free and protected for a continued transmission of signal and extend life of cable
- HDMI Male/Male Type A connectors
- Fully compatible with all HDMI input and output devices LCD/LED/Plasma display, digital projection, AVR, DVD, Blu-Ray, PS3, Wii, Xbox360, satellite and cable, on-demand digital video systems, PC/laptop/media servers