Supporting industry 4K UHD broadcast standards and HDCP 2.2 content encryption, the MX-0606-HDBT-H2 is the latest evolution in WyreStorm’s long line of HDBaseT matrix solutions. Class A HDBaseT 5Play supports transmissions of 4K at 60Hz 8bit 4:2:0 and 4K HDR @24Hz 10-bit 4:2:0 color, HD multichannel audio, HDCP 2.2, EDID, ARC, PoH, Bi-directional IR and Ethernet up to 70m/230ft (4K) and 100m/328ft (1080p) over a single Cat6 cable.
Additional features include WyreStorm's QuickSync™ technology for instant seamless source switching. 4 mirrored HDMI outputs are included for connection up to 10 sink devices from the matrix, with both HDMI inputs and outputs supporting bandwidths of 18Gb/s. SmartEDID feature also dynamically detects display/source capabilities and automatically outputs the highest possible resolution.
Additionally, new to the H2 line is the ability to support ARC zones via S/PDIF audio breakout for on-demand audio from a smart TV able to be delivered from a zone to the matrix, where it can be fed into an AVR or audio system.
Controlling the MX-0606-HDBT-H2 couldn't be easier with no less than 6 options, including local push button, IR, RS-232, LAN, IR call-back and an expansive new WebUI for I/O switching and advanced matrix configuration.
- Supports 4K at 60Hz 8bit 4:2:0 and 4K HDR at 24Hz 10-bit with chroma sub-sampling rate of 4:2:0 supported to 70m/230ft
- Class A HDBaseT 5Play - video, audio, 2-way IR and RS-232, PoH power, Ethernet
- HDCP 2.2 supported for ensuring compatibility with latest 4K UHD content and sources
- S/PDIF audio breakout for 2x ARC (Audio Return Channel) zones
- Mirrored HDMI outputs supporting 18Gb/s
- SmartEDID detects display/source capabilities to output the highest resolution
- QuickSync™ instant frameless switching, EDID management
- New WebUI gives simple switching interface for easy setup and configuration
- Local RS-232 serial control with drivers for leading third party control systems available
- Additional infrared extension port for longer IR connections
- Remote control able to be learned into a universal remote handset to allow the control of multiple devices from one handset
- Supports Ethernet routing through matrix to any connected HDBaseT receivers at display zones location for network communication
- EDID management via DIP switches to read and copy EDID from connected devices to aid communication and device compatibility
- QuickSync™ technology for instant seamless I/O switching
- Conforms to IEEE-568B standards
- Stylish chassis design with laser-engraved aluminium front fascia and ice-blue LED display
- 2U chassis size
- 3 year warranty
- 1x MX-0606-HDBT-H2 Matrix Switcher
- 1x IR Remote Handset
- 1x IR Receiver (38Khz)
- 6x Wide-band IR Receivers (30-50KHz)
- 6x IR Emitters
- 1x USB to DB9 RS-232 Cable
- 1x 100 to 240V AC 50/60Hz Power Cord with US Plug
- 1x USB to DB9 Male RS-232 Cable
- 2x Mounting Brackets
- 1x Quickstart Guide