H2L series of matrix switchers offers the same exceptional value and distribution quality utilising HDBaseT Class B technology to handle transmission of both 2K and 4K UHD video sources, including HDR, HDCP2.2 and multichannel audio up to DTS:X and Dolby Atmos up to 35m/115ft or 1080p to 70m/230ft.
The H2L combines residential-focused features such as PoH to remotely power receivers and QuickSync™ instant switching for uncompressed single frame end-to-end latency. SmartEDID™ addresses the rise in mixed resolution installations in the home with dynamic management of EDID signals from combined 1080p and 4K displays.
WyreStorm’s QuickSync™ instant switching is also included for uncompressed single frame end-to-end latency, as well as WyreStorm’s new SmartEDID™ technology addresses the rise in mixed resolution installations with dynamic management of EDID signals from combined 1080p and 4K displays that combats the resolution conflicts within 2K/4K systems.
In terms of control, bidirectional IR pass-through offers source and sink control, RS-232 supports WyreStorm Enado and other major third party control systems, and an embedded Web UI enables setup, configuration and matrix switching all within a simple, easy to use interface accessible from a computer or laptop.
- 6x6 HDBaseT Matrix Switcher featuring PoH and support for 4K/UHD sources and HDCP 2.2
- SmartEDID™ removes conflict when mixing 1080p and 4K displays
- QuickSync™ instant switching between sources
- Supports transmission of the latest 10-bit HDR content to 35m/115ft over Cat6 cable
- Bidirectional IR pass-through for source and sink control
- Embedded WebUI allows setup and configuration and provides switching interface
- Flexible control options – front panel push button, local IR, IR call-back from remote locations, local RS-232, and LAN, including Telnet and WebUI
- Embedded WyreStorm WebUI allows installer setup and configuration and provides simple source switching interface enables simple source switching
- Bidirectional IR pass-through for source and sink control via discrete IR control with IR Code Edit function
- Local RS-232 serial control with drivers for leading third party control systems available
- Additional infrared extension port for longer IR connections
- Remote control able to be learned into a universal remote handset to allow the control of multiple devices from one handset
- Conforms to IEEE-568B standards
- Stylish chassis design with laser-engraved aluminium front fascia and ice-blue LED display
- 2U chassis size
- 5 year warranty
- 1 x MX-0606-HDBT-H2L HDBaseT Matrix Switcher
- 1 x Handheld IR Remote
- 6 x IR Emitters
- 1x AC Power Cord with US Plug
- 1x AC Power Cord with UK Plug 1x AC Power Cord with EU Plug
- 1x USB to UART Serial Cable
- 2x Mounting Brackets and Accessories (matrix)
- 1x Printed Quickstart Guide