The MX-1616-HDBT-H2X is a 16-way 4K HDR video and integrated 16x48 audio matrix with DSP featuring HDBaseT 5Play for uncompressed transmission and an optional HDBaseT Input card supporting remote source connection.
For commercial applications, the H2X provides centralized, secure AV signal management and distribution ensuring zero latency and perfect AV synchronicity of the latest HD and UHD formats. The H2X can be integrated with a range of WyreStorm Pro AV accessory products to facilitate remote source connectivity and distribution for conference and collaboration applications, including wireless transmission and sharing.
For residential custom install, the H2X combines management of the latest UHD and legacy video formats, including SmartTV functions and audio-on-demand products. A step forward in understanding market demands and delivering a common sense solution for residential applications that improves end-user experience and simplifies product integration challenges.
H2X models continue to offer the same best-in-class video performance as WyreStorm’s award-winning H2 matrix platform to the tune of 4K UHD 4:2:0 8bit 60Hz and 10-bit HDR 24Hz up to 70m/230ft with Class A HDBaseT supporting the 5Play feature set and ARC to all zones. HDMI 18Gb/s inputs and 16 mirrored outputs also offer capacity for full-range 4K UHD transmissions with automatic or manual CEC power triggers for every HDMI and HDBaseT output.
- 16-zone video and audio matrix with class A HDBaseT transmission
- 48-input audio matrix to 16 audio zones with HDMI de-embed, S/PDIF in and ARC
- Supports 4K UHD content with 10-bit HDR to 70m/230ft and 1080p 48-bit to 100m/328ft
- 16 HDMI inputs giving 18Gb/s throughput to 16 HDMI outputs
- AVR Priority mode for all HDMI and HDBaseT outputs
- CEC power triggering for all HDMI and HDBaseT outputs
- Source restriction of any source to any zone
- Completely independent A/V matrix platforms allowing real flexibility
- Built-in diagnostic to monitor system and transmission performance
- DSP allowing adjustment of Gain, EQ, delay and compression for every audio zone
- PoH to every zone powers 5Play or 5Play-with-ARC receivers
- Accessory devices to build large system infrastructures
- QuickSync™ technology for instant switching
- 1 x MX-1616-HDBT-H2X HDBaseT Matrix Switcher
- 1 x Handheld IR Remote
- 16 x IR emitters
- 16 x 3-pin phoenix to stereo RCA sockets
- 1x AC Power Cord with US Plug
- 1x USB to UART Serial Cable
- 2 x 4u rack ears and screws
- 1x Quickstart Guide