The SW-0201-4K is a compact dual input device for manually or automatically switching a connected HDMI or VGA + audio source to a single HDMI output with CEC-Link ensuring the display device is powered on during use.
No additional cabling is required other than a simple HDMI connection with manual control of source switching and CEC via push buttons on the front of the unit or by using the contact closure points, which can be wired in-desk or to a wall plate.
Designed for small office/home office (SOHO) or classroom environments, the SW-0201-4K enables the connection and local distribution of both VGA and HDMI source devices to a single HDMI input device, such as a monitor or projector. Switching between sources ad CEC can be set to manual with selection via the front panel buttons, or automatic on detection of a connected source and a compatible sink with CEC-link technology triggered to power On when the source is in use.
In auto-made, the SW-0201-4K automatically detects and selects a newly connected HDMI or VGA device for minimal effort needed by the user and also features a 3.5mm stereo mini-jack audio input to embed audio within the VGA signal.
The SW-0201-4K supports 4K resolutions over HDMI up to 4096x2160 at 60Hz and VGA up to 1920x1200 at 60Hz, with 8bit color depth, 3D and digital multichannel HD audio, with RS-232 included for connection to WyreStorm Enado or a third party control system.
- Provides automatic or manual switching of connected HDMI and VGA + audio sources
- CEC Link allows for connected CEC compatible display devices to be powered On automatically when source is in use
- Contact closure control via wired desk or wall plate for sources and CEC allow for switcher to be installed out of sight
- Supports 4K content from HDMI sources and 1920x1200p from VGA
- Compact chassis can be desk-mounted for unobtrusive installation
- HDCP compliant
- 3D supported
- Supports transmissions up to 4K@60Hz (HDMI)
- Supports HD resolutions up to 1920x1200 (VGA)
- Auto-switching transmitter detects and selects VGA (+audio) and HDMI devices as soon as the source is connected
- Audio embed for VGA via 3.5mm jack
- RS-232 support for leading control systems including WyreStorm Enado
- Cable termination follows IEEE-568B standards
- LED indication for power supply to unit and source selection
- Threaded bushings allow use of both standard and locking DC power plugs
- Energy efficient universal power supply included
- Mounting brackets included
- 2 year warranty
- 1x SW-0201-4K Switcher
- 1x 12V DC 0.5A Power Supply (US/UK/EU)
- 2x 3-pin Screw Down Phoenix Connector
- 1x 5-pin Screw Down Phoenix Connector
- 2x Mounting Brackets
- 1x Quickstart Guide