As an alternative to control system integration, the CLCI-MCEX-W may be operated using a simple 230V momentary or maintained wall switch (not included). All high-voltage connections are made via captive screw terminals. An extra set of pass-through terminals is provided for easy daisy-chaining of multiple units on a single branch circuit.A single-channel 230V bidirectional motor controller for window shutters, shades, and other equipment. Communicates with a Crestron® control system via the infiNET EX® wireless network.
The Crestron® CLCI-MCEX-W is a single-channel motor controller designed for 230V system applications. It provides for control and automation of a bidirectional motor such as for window shutters, shades, projection screens, lifts, and other equipment. Its slim, surface-mountable design allows for versatile installation on an interior wall or in the ceiling.
The CLCI-MCEX-W communicates wirelessly with a Crestron control system via infiNET EX® technology. Integration with a control system enables the CLCI-MCEX-W to be controlled from any Crestron keypad, touch screen, handheld remote, or mobile device app. It can also enable intelligent automation as part of a complete Crestron energy management solution.
Ultra-reliable infiNET EX wireless technology provides steadfast two-way RF communications throughout a residential or commercial structure using a robust 2.4 GHz mesh network topology. A single infiNET EX Wireless Gateway (model CEN-GWEXER, CENI-GWEXER, MC3, or DIN-AP3MEX, each sold separately) can support an entire network of motor controllers, lighting dimmers, motorized shades, door locks, and other infiNET EX devices.
- Single-channel bidirectional motor controller
- Rated 2.5A FLA, 15A LRA at 230VAC
- Enables automation of window shutters, shades, and other equipment
- Connects wirelessly to a Crestron® control system
- infiNET EX® wireless technology ensures reliable operation
- Also operable using a simple wired wall switch
- Includes onboard controls for setup and testing
- Captive screw terminal connections
- Slim surface-mount design