A sleek and stylish key-free deadbolt offering keyless access control and security for the home. Crestron® infiNET EX® wireless technology affords home automation system integration, remote control and monitoring via your mobile device, and alert notifications to keep you abreast of who’s coming and going.
The Yale Real Living® Assure Lock® SL Key Free Touchscreen Deadbolt (Crestron® CLK-YL-YRD256-CR2 series) offers an advanced door lock solution for discerning homeowners. It eliminates any need to carry or lend out keys by enabling the door to be locked and unlocked with a 4-8 digit PIN code using the backlit touchscreen keypad. It also eliminates any possibility of a pick and bump break in. Its sleek, low-profile design affords an attractive appearance, with a choice of three elegant designer finishes.
Yale® has been securing homes since 1846, and is regarded as one of the world’s best brands in the lock industry. Crestron has partnered with Yale to offer a full range of wirelessly integrated door lock solutions for homes and businesses. The Yale Assure Lock SL deadbolt is ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 certified to assure strength and durability for the safety of your home and family.
Featuring infiNET EX® wireless communications, the Yale Assure Lock SL deadbolt integrates with a Crestron home automation system to enable secure remote monitoring and control via Crestron touch screens, personal computers, and mobile devices. Fully-managed access control is available through the Crestron system and the MyCrestron Residential Monitoring Service, allowing homeowners to selectively restrict or grant access to individual family members and guests, as well as cleaning, pet care, and maintenance workers. Using a unique PIN code for each person, a text or email notification can be sent, and the date and time can be logged, when any authorized individual uses their PIN code, of if an unauthorized PIN code is entered. Individual access rights can also be restricted to specific time periods through scheduling.
Crestron system integration also enables interaction with lighting, shading, climate control, video surveillance, and security systems to automatically turn lights on, open or close window shades, adjust thermostats, activate cameras, and disarm the alarm as someone enters the home.
- Stylish key-free deadbolt with backlit touchscreen keypad
- Slim, compact design for an attractive and unobtrusive appearance
- Locks and unlocks using a PIN code, mobile device, or Crestron® home automation system
- Integrated infiNET EX® wireless communications
- Crestron Pyng® system compatible
- Affords remote access control and lock status monitoring
- Supports up to 250 unique user PIN codes with varying access rights
- Allows text or email notification and logging of individual user access and other events
- Provides alarm and alert notification in case of unauthorized usage or tampering
- Enables integration with lighting, shading, climate control, video surveillance, and security systems
- Voice assisted setup and configuration in English, French, or Spanish
- 100% Key free - no cylinder means no lost keys and no picked locks
- Privacy mode - prohibits all entry from the outside with a 4-second press of the interior button
- Lockout mode - disables all PIN codes except for the Master PIN
- One-touch locking - locks with one tap using three fingers
- Auto re-locking - automatically re-locks 30 seconds (or up to 3 minutes) after unlocking
- Operates on four AA alkaline batteries (included)
- Low battery indication and 9V battery power backup
- Durable metal construction with acrylic capacitive touchscreen
- Weather resistant gasket seal
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 certified to assure strength and durability
- Fits standard doors and replaces existing deadbolts without modification
- Satin nickel finish