The Crestron® CLX-DIN-AP3 provides a 3-Series Control System® designed for use with a CAEN, CAEN-MLO, or CAENIB Automation Enclosure. Two models are available. The CLX-DIN-AP3 includes a DIN-AP3 3-Series® Automation Processor and DIN-PWS30-277 30 Watt Cresnet® Power Supply prewired and mounted together on a CAEN-UMP1X2 Mounting Plate. Model CLX-DIN-AP3-HUB includes the DIN-AP3 and DIN-PWS30-277, and adds a DIN-HUB Cresnet Distribution Hub. For additional details, refer to the individual spec sheet for each product listed above.
Today's commercial buildings and custom homes comprise more technology than ever before, and all these systems need to be networked, managed, and controlled in fundamentally new ways. The IP based 3-Series platform is engineered from the ground up to deliver a network-grade server appliance capable of faithfully handling everything from lighting and shadingcontrol to total building management.
3-Series embodies a distinctively robust, dynamic, and secure platform to elevate your system designs to higher levels of performance and reliability. Compared to other control systems, Crestron 3-Series provides a pronounced increase in processing power and speed with more memory, rock solid networking and IP control, and a unique modular programming architecture.
Modular Programming Architecture
Designed for enhanced scalability, the CLX-DIN-AP3 affords high-speed, real-time multi-tasking to seamlessly run multiple programs simultaneously. This exclusive modular programming architecture lets programmers independently develop and run device-specific programs for lighting, shades, HVAC, security, AV, etc., allowing for the optimization of each program, and allowing changes to be made to one program without affecting the whole. Even as your system grows, processing resources can easily be shifted from one 3-Series processor to another without rewriting any code. The end benefit is dramatically simplified upgradability with minimal downtime, whether implementing changes on site or remotely via the network.
Robust Ethernet & IP Control
IP technology is the heart of 3-Series, so it should be no surprise that its networking abilities are second to none. High-speed Ethernet connectivity enables integration with IP-controllable devices and allows the CLX-DIN-AP3 to be part of a larger managed control network. Whether residing on a sensitive corporate LAN, a home network, or accessing the Internet through a cable modem, the CLX-DIN-AP3 provides secure, reliable interconnectivity with IP-enabled touch screens, computers, mobile devices, video displays, media servers, security systems, lighting, HVAC, and other equipment — whether on premises or across the globe.
Control Apps & XPanel
Years ago, Crestron pioneered the world’s first IP-based control system unleashing vast new possibilities for controlling, monitoring, and managing integrated systems over a LAN, WAN, and the Internet. Today, Crestron offers more ways than ever to control your world the way you want. Using a computer, smartphone, or tablet device, Crestron lets you control anything in your home or workplace from anywhere in the world.
- A prewired 3-Series® automation processor assembly for CAEN Series enclosures
- 3-Series Control Engine - substantially faster and more powerful than other control systems
- Exclusive modular programming architecture
- Programmable astronomical time clock for scheduled events
- Onboard 256MB RAM &4GB Flash memory
- Memory card slot
- Industry-standard Ethernet and Cresnet® wired communications
- XPanel with Smart Graphics™ computer and Web based control
- iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ control app support
- Crestron Fusion® Enterprise Management Software support
- SNMP remote management support
- Two RS-232/422/485 COM ports with hardware and software handshaking
- FourIR/serial, fourrelay, and eightVersiport I/O ports
- Native BACnet™/IP support
- Installer setup via Crestron Toolbox™ software or Web browser
- C#, symbol based, and drag-and-drop programming environments
- Full Unicode (multi-language) support
- Increased network throughput and security
- Secure access through full user/group management or Active Directory integration
- Hardware level security using 802.1X authentication
- TLS, SSL, SSH, and SFTP network security protocols
- FIPS 140-2 compliant encryption
- IIS v.6.0 Web Server
- IPv6 ready
- Front panel USB computer console port
- 30 Watts universal Cresnet power supply
- Optional 3-segment Cresnet hub
- Designed for mounting inside a CAEN, CAEN-MLO, or CAENIB enclosure