The Crestron® DIN-AP3MEX is a 3-Series Control System® designed for DIN rail mounting applications. Built-in infiNET EX® and ER wireless technology makes the DIN-AP3MEX ideal for all types of lighting, shading, AV, and climate control applications wherever a reliable wireless control solution is preferred. Wired Cresnet® and Ethernet communication is also supported. Featuring the 3-Series® control engine, the DIN-AP3MEX forms the core of any modern networked home or commercial building, managing and integrating all the disparate technologies throughout yourfacility to make life easier, greener, more productive, and more enjoyable.
DIN Rail Mounting
The DIN-AP3MEX is designed to snap onto a standard DIN rail for installation in a wall mount enclosure (Crestron DIN-EN series or similar) or on a wall panel. DIN rail mounting affords a very space-efficient, cost-effective, and modular solution for configuring complete automation systems using the DIN-AP3MEX along with additional Crestron and third-party DIN rail mountable devices.
Today's commercial buildings and custom homes comprise more technology than ever before, and all these systems need to be networked, managed, and controlled in fundamentally new ways. The IP based 3-Series platform is engineered from the ground up to deliver a network-grade server appliance capable of faithfully handling everything from lighting and AV system control to total building management.
3-Series embodies a distinctively robust, dynamic, and secure platform to elevate your system designs to higher levels of performance and reliability. Compared to other control systems, Crestron 3-Series provides a pronounced increase in processing power and speed with more memory, rock solid networking and IP control, and a unique modular programming architecture.
Modular Programming Architecture
Designed for enhanced scalability, the DIN-AP3MEX affords high-speed, real-time multi-tasking to seamlessly run multiple programs simultaneously. This exclusive modular programming architecture lets programmers independently develop and run device-specific programs for lighting, shades, HVAC, security, AV, etc., allowing for the optimization of each program, and allowing changes to be made to one program without affecting the whole. Even as your system grows, processing resources can easily be shifted from one 3-Series processor to another without rewriting any code. The end benefit is dramatically simplified upgradability with minimal downtime, whether implementing changes on site or remotely via the network.
Robust Ethernet & IP Control
IP technology is the heart of 3-Series, so it should be no surprise that its networking abilities are second to none. High-speed Ethernet connectivity enables integration with IP-controllable devices and allows the DIN-AP3MEX to be part of a larger managed control network. Whether residing on a sensitive corporate LAN, a home network, or accessing the Internet through a cable modem, the DIN-AP3MEX provides secure, reliable interconnectivity with IP-enabled touch screens, computers, mobile devices, video displays, media servers, security systems, lighting, HVAC, and other equipment — whether on premises or across the globe.
Control Apps & XPanelYears ago, Crestron pioneered the world’s first IP-based control system unleashing vast new possibilities for controlling, monitoring and managing integrated system.
- Enterprise class control system
- 3-Series® Control Engine - substantially faster and more powerful than other control systems
- Exclusive modular programming architecture
- Programmable astronomical time clock for scheduled events
- Onboard 256MB RAM &4GB Flash memory
- Memory card slot
- Integrated infiNET EX® and ER wireless gateway
- Industry-standard Ethernet and Cresnet® wired communications
- XPanel with Smart Graphics™ computer and Web based control
- iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ control app support
- Crestron Fusion® Enterprise Management Software support
- SNMP remote management support
- Native BACnet™/IP support
- Installer setup via Crestron Toolbox™ software or Web browser
- C#, symbol based, and drag-and-drop programming environments
- Full Unicode (multi-language) support
- Increased network throughput and security
- Secure access through full user/group management or Active Directory integration
- Hardware level security using 802.1X authentication
- TLS, SSL, SSH, and SFTP network security protocols
- FIPS 140-2 compliant encryption
- IIS v.6.0 Web Server
- IPv6 ready
- Front panel USB computer console port
- 9M wide DIN rail mountable