Display cube pedestal shall be freestanding assembly, designed to support any specified projection cube display wall, in any configuration and any radial alignment. CSP dimensions shall be tailored to optimize operator line-of-sight requirements while fitting within room constraints. CSP will typically include below screen paneling and cube-securing hardware to affix display cubes to CSP. Titan CSP shall be available in various heights and configurations (linear or curved) and as required, shall have laminate, hardwood or acoustical panels in range of colors and patterns to compliment room décor. CSP shall be outfit with rack rail, VTC camera ports, speaker shelving and grille cloth and smoked glass or solid equipment access doors as required. For limited space applications, CSP may be outfit with an optional caster and rail kit, allowing display wall to be temporarily rolled away from fixed wall for cube maintenance operations.
- Outfit with cable races, enabling neat and efficient cable management
- Designed to support CRT monitors and other A/V equipment as required
- Designed completely in CAD and sign-off drawings will be provided to customer prior to fabrication
- Prefabricated, heavy-duty, extruded aluminum design
- Construction shall include fixed or removable access panels
- Structural aluminium framework shall consist of precision extruded aluminum profile