Dragon mobile video teleconferencing monitor cart shall be comprised of rolling A/V equipment cabinet having integrated rack rail and tempered glass doors, with locking rear access door. Dragon shall have laminate paneling and 5-inch diameter, locking casters and shall be designed to hold one or two monitors of any make or model. Dragon shall have monitor support mounting bracket of folding design, to allow unit to be rolled through standard doorways without disassembly and shall come equipped with monitor mounting hardware. Latching mechanism shall prevent folded monitors from opening until desired.
- Supports shall have load-bearing, wheeled outriggers
- Designed to accommodate touch panel overlays for monitor displays
- Prefabricated, heavy-duty, extruded aluminum design
- Construction includes cladded panels, supported by an aluminum framework
- Designed completely in CAD and sign-off drawings will be provided to customer prior to fabrication
- Infinitely positionable within 0-60°arc, depending upon position of adjacent monitor display