HoloVue holographic rear screen is single element, diffusive projection screen designed for use with single projector to create an apparently three-dimensional, holographic image. For use in almost any environment, HVU unique properties allow projected image to virtually float in space, enabling viewer to both resolve image as well as see through it. Beyond interesting holographic effect, HoloVue maximizes information display area with projection of large images directly in front of otherwise obscured subjects.
- Available in sizes up to 108” x 240”
- Available in varying degrees of opacity, to suit particular display needs
- Perceived 3D depth created by HoloVue is derived from diffractive instead of stereoscopic technology
- Eeliminates need for expensive time sequential stereographic or even simpler polarizing equipment (glasses) and processes
- Simple, cost effective way to display projected information with seemingly holographic effect