Wizard custom monitor console is constructed of freestanding extruded aluminium framework, supporting wooden or metal paneling and work surfaces. As required, it is outfit with locking cabinets, drawers, rack mounts, cable races, power ports and shall be designed to support monitor mounts and other ancillary A/V equipment. It is ergonomically designed to maximize operator comfort and monitor sight lines. Its designs shall typically include recessed monitor wells, slide-out keyboard trays and cabinet modules with modesty panels for easy wiring access. In addition to standard, orbital leveling feet, MCO may be outfit with locking casters to facilitate access to rear of unit.
- Design shall allow for proper ventilation
- Designed to accommodate touch panel and patch panel inlays
- Prefabricated, heavy-duty, extruded aluminum and welded steel design
- Designed completely in CAD and sign-off drawings will be provided to customer prior to fabrication
- For densely populated designs with high BTU equipment
- May be outfit with optional exhaust fans, to provide for efficient evacuation of electronic equipment heat