Rear projection screen enclosure shall be custom 50" to 200" rear screen enclosure, freestanding and include seamlessly or otherwise-framed, high resolution rear projection screen, optical-quality, (94%) first-surface mirrors and projector-mounting bracket. It is designed to optimize specified projector’s light path trajectory, providing maximum image brightness to primary audience locations.
- Prefabricated, completely freestanding structure
- Completely designed in CAD and sign-off drawings shall be provided to customer prior to fabrication
- Aluminum framework shall consist of precision extruded aluminum profile lengths, held fast by fixbloc and t-bolt or Dalrin Slider joinery
- Construction shall consist of light blocking panels, supported by an extruded aluminum framework having leveling feet with optional casters
- Outfit with black mesh covered exhaust ports and may be outfit with optional exhaust fans, to allow for efficient evacuation of projector heat