Rear projection enclosure shall be custom 50" to 200" rear screen enclosure with RazorEdge screen framing. It shall be freestanding, include high resolution rear projection screen, optical-quality, (94%) first-surface mirrors and projector-mounting bracket. It shall be outfit with RazorEdge framing to allow for minimum image separation (<2mm) in multi-unit array, as for simulation or command and control applications. It is designed to optimize specified projector’s light path trajectory, providing maximum image brightness to primary audience locations.
- Prefabricated, completely freestanding structure
- Designed in CAD and sign-off drawings shall be provided to customer prior to fabrication
- Construction shall consist of light blocking panels (variety of optional materials shall be provided), supported by an extruded aluminum framework having leveling feet with optional casters
- Outfit with black mesh covered exhaust ports and may be outfit with optional exhaust fans (as required), to allow for efficient evacuation of projector heat
- Equipped with an optional fine-tuning projector mount bracket and shall have adjustable mirror mounting brackets for precise image alignment