The BC-200 Block Camera is a 4K (3840 x 2160) 30P camera with an infrared remote control.
It is ideal for use in video and web studios, venues, conference rooms and theatres providing 12x optical zoom and two HDMI video output interfaces.
Also, it is the perfect camera to pair up with the KMU-100 4K Multicamera Processor.
The BC-200 supports SONY VISCA protocol enabling the camera to be controlled via RS-422 or DVIP interface and the built-in tally light indicates when it is active.
- Lens: 1/2.3” type Exmor R CMOS
- 12x optical zoom, f = 3.9 mm (wide) to 46.8 mm (tele), F1.8 to F2.0
- 4K formats supported:?3,840 x 2,160?QFHD) 2160p / 29.97,2160p / 25
- High definition formats supported: •94/50/29.97/25, 1080i59.94/50/29.97/25
- Video Output: 2 HDMI synchronously.
- Tally LED Design (RS-422/ DVIP Operation)
- Supports SONY VISCA Protocol
- Supports DVIP and RS-422 Control
- Rugged metal housing for use in the roughest conditions