The DAC-50S converts 3G/HD-SDI video to one of the following analogue outputs:
1 x component (YUV) output and 1 x composite (CV) output including stereo audio
1 x S-Video (Y/C) output and 2 x composite (CV) outputs including stereo audio
The outputs can be easily connected to an analogue video monitor or deck devices such as BataCAM and VHS.
The DAC-50S down scales the signal for the analogue output.
The DAC-50S also provides an SDI Loop-thru output.
It further outputs one pair of analogue audio channels selected from 16 de-embedded SDI audio channels (Selection is determined by DIP switch settings). The DAC-50S is housed in a rugged aluminum frame, making it durable enough to endure the roughest conditions. Ideal for use with RMK-2 (Rackmount kit) and also MB-4 Battery holder.
- Converts 3G/HD-SDI input to analogue video and 2 unbalance analogue audio channels
- Two available output combinations:
- 1 x YUV output and 1 x CV output - 1 x S-Video (Y/C) output and 2 x CV outputs
- Supports PAL/ NTSC output
- Define de-embedded audio channels sent to analogue audio outputs via a DIP switch
- Solid aluminum housing
- Ideal for use with RMK-2 (Rackmount kit) and also MB-4 Battery holder