DVK-300HD is an advanced HD chromakey device which is easy to operate and delivers excellent results with minimal user input required.
The device can be controlled locally using a directly attached laptop or remotely over an IP network.
Most HD chroma key systems are either complex computer-based solutions or are embedded in sophisticated vision mixers. For users that simply need accurate and affordable live keying in a portable device, the DVK-300HD is a great new option.
Fitting into HDMI and SDI-based live environments, the keyer supports SD and HD resolutions up-to 1080P. High resolution backgrounds are ingested via SDI, HDMI or DVI with the resulting keyed composite picture displayed via HDMI.
- Support 3G-SDI / 1080P
- Easy operation and control via LAN connection to laptop
- Key noise reduction
- Colour spill processing
- Edge control (brightness)
- Post processing - correction of picture parameters (brightness, contrast, saturation) applied on foreground signal after keying processing
- Foreground supports 3G-SDI, HD/SD SDI, HDMI (1.4)
- Background supports 3G-SDI, HD/SD SDI, DVI-I
- Main output can be 2 SDI output simultaneously and HDMI output
- Matte control to adjust black and white level for a precise chroma key setting To delete the reflective color from foreground
- 1U and 19" rack mount design
- 1x DVK-300HD
- 1x PWR adaptor DC12V
- 1x Thank you Card