The Datavideo NVD-35 is a wired IP video decoder with SDI, Composite and analogue audio outputs.
The NVD-35 decodes all common protocols including RTP/RTSP, RTMP, UDP, TCP, HTTP, HLS and MPEG-TS and can output SD/HD video at resolutions up to 1080p60.
Decodes directly from YouTube Live, UStream and most major CDNs without any 3rd party advertising
The NVD-35 is the perfect partner to the Datavideo NVS-25/NVS-30 IP encoders allowing full HD point to point video links over Ethernet, WiFi or the Internet.
When connected to a Datavideo DVS-200 Cloud Streaming Server, the NVD-35 can function as a IPTV set top box downloading a channel list of both live and pre-recorded streams automatically.
Platforms list supported by the plugin:
- BBC iPlayer
- ITV Player
- Operates on standard 10/100Mb Ethernet networks
- Excellent image quality with very low delay
- Unicast and multicast support
- Supports RTP/RTSP (Unicast/Multicast), RTMP, UDP (Unicast/Multicast), TCP, HTTP, HLS and MPEG-TS
- Direct decoding from most major CDNs without any 3rd party advertising
- Channel list download from DVS-200 Cloud Streaming Server
- Feature-rich WebUI for configuration and control
- Built in video scaler
- Supports Full HD video and audio
- Supports simultaneous digital embedded and analogue audio output
- Small form factor, rack mountable using RMK-1
- Supports CEC control
- Supports remote control by socket commands
- Supports SDI and Composite video output