The PTC-150T HD/SD Video Camera is a PTZ camera that can be mounted on a wall, ceiling, floor, or a tabletop.
The camera is equipped with HDBaseT Technology for remote control purpose, video image conveyance, power transmission and Ethernet connection.
The camera captures HD video at 1920 x 1080 resolution and features wide dynamic range with backlight compensation. The camera features a motorized 30x optical zoom capability and its image mirror and image rotation functions allow you to electronically adjust the image and deliver a correctly orientated image. In addition to the basic camera functions, the PTC-150T also has a receiver box that allows the user to control the camera at a remote location with just one Ethernet cable.
50 programmable presets including pan, tilt, and zoom positions, allow the camera to quickly move between predetermined camera positions using the remote, or an available PTZ controller.
For multi camera shoots, the built in tally light can identify active camera. The camera features a built in IR cut filter in the image path for low light shooting and
then returns for daytime shooting. Also, PTC-150T supports real time position report on a per frame basis; this is helpful in a virtual studio application.
The camera supports Sony VISCA protocol for PTZ control using RS-422 interface over the unit's RJ-45 port.
- HDBaseT Technology
- One Ethernet cable transfers power, video, tally, and control
- 30x Optical zoom (f=4.3mm to 94.6mm)
- High definition formats supported: 1080/59.94p, 1080/50p, 1080/59.94i, 1080/29.97p, 1080/25p, 1080/50i, 720/59.94p, 720/50p
- Standard definition formats supported: 480;, 576i
- Digital Noise Reduction Function (DNR) to reduce the nose and enable clearer image under low light conditions
- Position coordinates report in real time per frame
- Supports VISCA Protocol Keyboard