Handheld UHF wireless transmitter featuring RE520 condenser supercardioid microphone head for vocal performance and presentations. The RE520’s sound is detailed, full, and vivid, with a tight and clear low end, natural and present midrange, and an exceptionally-detailed high end. The supercardioid pattern provides excellent acoustic isolation.
The transmitter pairs perfectly with the RE3-RX diversity receiver. Setup is quick and simple using the RE3 clear frequency scan and sync functions, and the radio link between the robust handheld transmitter and diversity receiver delivers rock-solid system performance.
- Robust metal body
- Sync function for easy frequency setup
- Selectable low and high output power (band specific)
- Up to 36 MHz tuning bandwidth (band specific)
- Common threaded coupling allows microphone head interchangeable
- RE3-HHT Handheld Transmitter
- RE520-RC3 microphone head
- Microphone stand adapter
- Two AA batteries
- Engineering Data Sheet
- Warranty card
- Declaration of conformity