Handheld UHF wireless transmitter featuring ND96 dynamic supercardioid microphone head for vocal performance and presentations. The ND96’s sound is powerful, rich, and detailed, and delivers exceptionally high gain before feedback for excellent acoustic control on very loud stages.
The transmitter pairs perfectly with the RE3-RX diversity receiver. Setup is quick and simple using the RE3 clear frequency scan and sync functions, and the radio link between the robust handheld transmitter and diversity receiver delivers rock-solid system performance.
- Robust metal body
- Sync function for easy frequency setup
- Selectable low and high output power (band specific)
- Up to 36 MHz tuning bandwidth (band specific)
- Common threaded coupling allows microphone head interchangeable
- RE3-HHT Handheld Transmitter
- ND96-RC3 microphone head
- Microphone stand adapter
- Two AA batteries
- Engineering Data Sheet
- Warranty card
- Declaration of conformity