Present and share content to inspire and engage teams with workgroup-based collaboration PEQ-C130 (Vision Exchange) brings together students, lecturers and presenters in a workgroup-based collaborative environment. Cost-effective, easy to configure and intuitive for every user, this total active learning solution is ideal for universities and colleges of higher education as well as corporate conference rooms.
PEQ-C130 (Vision Exchange) lets teams and presenters brainstorm and work collaboratively by sharing each individual's multimedia content together - even bringing in other participants at remote locations to join the discussion as required and share these local contents more seamlessly/effectively than ever before.
Students or teams can work collaboratively in small independent workgroups or clusters connecting wirelessly to the platform via their own laptops, tablets or smartphone devices*1. Information created by workgroups using on-screen annotation tools or whiteboard with digital tag can then be saved as snapshots and downloaded to their connecting device.
With active learning license, it's easy for students to 'mirror' their devices and share content with other groups in the room or on the main presentation screen via simple drag-and-drop gestures under the lecturer's control.
Video collaboration can be added as a software license, not only just allowing workgroups to connect with other sites using standards-based traditional videoconference systems, but offers powerful way to share any of the input sources (wirelessly sent images, HDMI images)*2 with annotation overlayed or whiteboard images.
Also with streaming output license, the main view image can also be streamed to a central server for lecture capture recording or live distribution.
- Workgroup-focused active learning and collaboration solution
- PEQ-C130 (Vision Exchange) provides an immersive environment for lecturers, students and colleagues to learn, collaborate and brainstorm ideas
- Collaboration with any device
- Students can work in collaborative groups, connecting wirelessly with their own laptops, tablets or smartphones to create and share content with group members, lecturers and other workgroups
- Wide range of media inputs
- Lecturers, presenters or students can add or share any material from a number of mirrored devices, as well as connecting up to 4x HDMI devices to the main system (PEQ-C130)
- Intuitive control
- Lecturers or presenters can simply change their materials via simple drag-and-drop gestures. Control devices can be anything from touch panel, web browser or wireless/wired mouse
- Annotation/whiteboard tools
- Lecturers can enhance their presentations with easy-to-use annotation tools - draw and sketch to emphasize what's on screen, or bring up whiteboard with handy digital tags
- Active learning (optional license)
- Faculty can share presentation to multiple table displays across the room, monitor activity of individual tables during workgroup discussion time, and promptly feedback with annotation during student’s presentation time
- Mini PC with Sony Pod PC software required for each table display
- Video collaboration (optional license)
- Connect with other sites via traditional videoconference systems using SIP or H.323 protocols and share any of the input sources (wirelessly sent images, HDMI images) with annotation overlayed or whiteboard images for better and quicker communication
- HDCP content cannot be shared to the remote side
- Streaming output (optional license)
- Optional streaming output license can be added to the main system to stream out the main view to a central server for lecture capture, recording or live distribution